A teen (currently in 12th grade) who loves programming. I'm always open to suggestions to improve my answers, or if you need elaboration on my answers!
Some facts about me:
- I also enjoy answering questions on Quora (haha ;) also mentioned my SO account on my Quora profie) : https://www.quora.com/profile/Patrick-Yu-23
- 12th grade: Co-author of conference paper Towards Decentralized Deep Learning with Differential Privacy (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-23502-4_10).
- I presented (in 11th grade) through a spotlight talk and a poster session in the NeurIPS 2018 Workshop (PPML). See Privacy Preserving Machine Learning (https://ppml-workshop.github.io/ppml/). Paper is “**LEASGD: an Efficient and Privacy-Preserving Decentralized Algorithm for Distributed Learning” **(LEASGD: an Efficient and Privacy-Preserving Decentralized Algorithm for Distributed Learning (https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.11124))
- (7th grade:) I won 1st prize in the Silicon Valley Synopsis Championship for category Computers & Mathematics. (Developing Efficient Algorithms for Self Navigating Vehicles (https://www.usc.edu/CSSF/Current/Projects/J1421.pdf)).
- (8th grade): 2nd place in Silicon Valley Synopsis Championship for category Computers & Mathematics, and honorable mention in 2016 California State Science Fair). (Abstract:http://csef.usc.edu/History/2016/Projects/J1429.pdf (http://csef.usc.edu/History/2016/Projects/J1429.pdf). Project list: 2016, Junior Mathematics & Computer Science (http://csef.usc.edu/History/2016/Panels/J14.html) (see bottom)).
- In addition to coding, I also enjoy railfanning (watching trains) and hiking.
- My hiking blog: Wildflowers and Hikes in the Bay Area (http://califlowerbloom.blogspot.com)
- My (old) coding/chemistry/math stuff blog: PatlabBlog (http://patricky168.blogspot.com)
- My Problemsolving channel: SolveCodeforces (YouTube)
Member for 5 years
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '16 at 3:12