Apologies if the question is not fit properly here.
Goal: I have a system identification project where I need a dataset to construct a dynamic model and perform correlation and/or predictions. The methods are linear (AR,ARX,ARMAX,ARMA,Kalman,nonparametric methods) because I have not learned nonlinear methods in my course.
Question: I wish to ask if there are available datasets (downloadable as csv files) that are uploaded by users or authors of articles in the field of:
- Environmental Modelling: For instance, creating a time-series forecast model for temperature vs forest fire using AR/ARMAX...
- Biomedical Modelling: For instance, creating an ARX model for blood pressure flow...
Issue: I have scanned the entire web searching for datasets to construct system id models but the issues I am facing are:
- Most articles use Nonlinear methods for cited datasets (such as neural networks).
- Most of the articles that use linear methods are in the early 2000s and the datasets they cite are no where to be found.
- Most datasets where system ID is used are in a domain (civil/mechanical/chemical engineering) different than mine which is in environmental modelling or biomedical modelling.
Therefore I would kindly ask for your help in referencing me to any dataset that could meet the two requirements above.