I want, calculate the time gap between two signals .but that signal has frequently changed the frequency range. I want to combine with these two signal including phase shift I have a circuit for handling phase shift but I have a problem in these two waves have a time gap. how can we correct such waves time gap using circuit

  • $\begingroup$ sorry, I don't think your question is understandable. What's a "gap"? What are your signals? Really, assume we know nothing about the problem you're facing (because that's true), and explain it in great detail. Your description really doesn't suffice! $\endgroup$ – Marcus Müller Feb 19 at 20:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.