Suppose I have an audio signal with power 31dB. I want to change the signal power to 24dB. How can I change the power of that signal from 31dB to 24dB?

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Hm, do you understand decibel (dB)? $\endgroup$ – Marcus Müller Jun 25 at 6:29
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ use some resistors so some power is consumed in one and remaing is deliverd to the load. you have to reduce power by a factor of 5 $\endgroup$ – Ch.Siva Ram Kishore Jun 25 at 7:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.