Given a number (3 or 4) of different images of a given subject from different angles, how do I interpolate to an angle that isn't available on any of the photos?

What is this technique called and is there any software that does this available? (Preferably Open Source.)


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.