I can create a Linear Quadratic Gaussian Integral(LQGI) controller very easy by using GNU Octave. LQGI is in the area of Optimal Control Theory.
But there is something called Robust Control Theory. And every time I'm searching for that I got these in my search field:
- What are they?
- How do I apply them to control the processes?
- Are they good for control systems?
- Are they better that PID and LQGI?
- Are they easy?
- Are they for nonlinear system?
- Can they have a Extended Kalman Filter?
- What's the difference between them both?
- Can you show me an easy example how to apply them?