I calculated the FFT of the Az acceleration sampled with MPU6050 connected to Arduino.
Wikipedia definition: "White noise" is a random signal having equal intensity at different frequencies, giving it a constant power spectral density
- Can I say from my FFT that the reason of the variance of the signal, in my test condition, is caused by white noise?
Additional question on FFT
- If my sampling frequency is 56Hz are my bin_frequency 28?
- My frequency bin is influenced by the length of the input vector or only by my sampling frequency?
- I recorded of the z value in static condition on a table, without any perturbation
- The signal was nonuniformly sampled so I resampled it
Sampling frequency 55.556
Az 718X1 Vector
FFT 718X1 Vector
This is my first time I approach the FFT(I've been studying this argument from one month so I am very noob), and I have a civil engineer background, so is my first time with signal analysis, never studied Signal Theory before.
My interest for the FFT is to define the best filter to identify the pothole and road anomalies
Thanks for your time, thanks for your patience.