I have attempted question 1 a) below in MATLAB 6.5, but I need my answer to be checked.
- How do I do question 1 b) below ?
- What does it mean to have a zero mean?
- Generate the following signals with a computer program:
- a) Random noise in the amplitude interval (0,0 1,0)
- b) Random noise in the previous question but with a zero mean
function  = Question1a() datapoint = 1000; t=0:1/datapoint:2; x=sin(2*pi*5*t); y=sin(2*pi*25*t); z= x + y; NoiseAmplitude = 1; Noise = x + NoiseAmplitude*randn(size(z)); plot(t,Noise); title('Noise in the Amplitude interval (0,0,1,0)') ylabel ('Amplitude') xlabel ('Time(s)')