When I read papers, I often see the term "Frequency Domain Equalizer".

I do not understand what a "frequency domain equalizer" is.

Do they mean equalizers like MMSE, LMMSE?

Or is there an equalizer called FDE?

  • $\begingroup$ How did you learn about FDEs in the first place? Can you link to a reference that told you about them? $\endgroup$
    – Peter K.
    Aug 24 '15 at 19:13
  • $\begingroup$ I read a paper that used "frequency domain equalization" as a means to mitigate ISI. @PeterK. $\endgroup$
    – HappyBee
    Aug 25 '15 at 11:03
  • $\begingroup$ i edited the question @PeterK. $\endgroup$
    – HappyBee
    Aug 25 '15 at 11:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.