I need detect object in series of pictures. This object has something like nonsymetric relief structure with some irregularities. In this conditions.
- Light conditions can change from almost dark to overlight (sometimes from only one side).
- Object can be in different sizes, i. e. I am interested in scale invariant shape of that object.
- Object can be sometimes badly focused. i. e. contours are sometimes hard to find and identify.
- Object can be turned along vertical axis, but obejct is symmetric along this axis.
- Sometimes part of this object can be hidden behind some other object.
Is there some way how to construct general, robust algorithm for this?
Thanks in advance