I would like to improve my knowledge about Fourier Transform related subjects.
What are the recommended resources in order to self study about it?
Get, Read and Solve the following books:
Take the following courses:
- Coursera - Digital Signal Processing.
- edX - Discrete Time Signal Processing.
- edX - Signals and Systems: Part I, Part II.
- edx - Discrete Time Signals and Systems: Part 1: Time Domain, Part 2: Frequency Domain.
- edX - Differential Equations: Fourier Series and Partial Differential Equations.
Once you have specific questions, come back here and we'll assist you.