If you believe that content residing or accessible on Stack Exchange infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement according to the instructions for reporting copyright infringement.
For any legal issues, questions or if you are a member of law enforcement requesting information about Stack Exchange users, please follow the instructions below.
Stack Exchange requires valid legal process issued in compliance with U.S. law (including the Stored Communications Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2712). Non-public information about Stack Exchange users will not be released to law enforcement except in response to appropriate legal process such as a validly issued subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
We are unable to process overly broad or vague requests. All requests must identify requested records with particularity and include the following:
- The name of the issuing authority
- Badge/ID number of the responsible agent
- Email address from a law enforcement domain
- Direct contact phone number
- The email address, user ID number or link to user profile of the Stack Exchange user
You may contact the Stack Exchange Legal Team or submit requests for information by contacting us at the following means:
- By Email: [email protected]
- By Mail/In Person: Stack Exchange Legal, 14 Wall Street, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10005
- By Fax: +1 917-979-5453
Please note that acceptance of legal process by any of these means is for convenience and does not waive any objections, including lack of jurisdiction or proper service.