What papers/articles/books are considered good for getting started with wavelets' application to cryptography? I'm primarily interested in irregular grid wavelets, but regular grid will do for starters. What I'm definitely not interested at is steganography.
A (not nearly full) list of things I've taken a look at or stumbled upon:
- Fekri, Delgosha "Finite-field Wavelets with Applications in Cryptography and Coding" - don't have the actual book. Should I obtain it or just google its table of contents apart?
- Luo, "A novel symmetric cryptography based on the hybrid Haar wavelets encoder and chaotic masking scheme"
- Chan, "A block cipher cryptosystem usig wavelet transforms over finite fields"
- Kumar, Chokhandre, Mishra "Discrete wavelet transform based signal stegnography & encryption"
- Manikandan, Kamarasan, Sairam, "A New Approach for Secure Data Transfer based on Wavelet Transform"
(Basically I was searching on google and google scholar for various combinations of "cryptography", "wavelets", "DWT", etc)